Included are seven gifts I have to offer you. It is my hope that you will take the time to study and perhaps, even enjoy, these gifts for which to honor. Please accept them as they are intended.
But before I describe these gifts, there are a couple things you need to know. First, I wish to thank you for such a situation as that which brought about the much needed discussion of reconciliation. I am thankful that God hath raised up a brother willing to intercede for such a situation.
Second, I know I am a sinner (if you really want to push that narrative unfairly), but if you truly understood how important I am, you need not remain antagonistic toward me. I don't expect your other brother to change his antagonism, ever since I delivered him over to SATAN for the destruction of the flesh so that his spirit may be saved in the Day of the Lord. As with Peter in Antioch, I withstood him to the face because he was to be blamed.
Here are the awesome gifts included, which I made for you to honor my awesomeness:
1. The new "proofed" LAW Catechism. It is not designed to replace any catechism already out there. Instead, this catechism is designed to be really "out there," surpassing even the catechism of Moses himself. It is a catechism demonstrating HOW Moses catechized the people of Israel to love the LAW of the LORD. Those that say otherwise, perhaps, need to study, at length, as I have, the standard within the Standard (Scripture).
2. Position paper: Let no man think he is something when he is nothing, Part ONE - This exposes the deep, dark secrets of the Papacy and Islam working with Fauci to destroy Calvinism in America.
3. Position paper: The Bohemian Shuttle: "Pretext", Part TWO
4. "US" - Part ONE - this is about the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child back in the 90's.
5. Satan (AKA the Devil, Dragon, Serpent, Accuser, Angel of Light) did not write the LAW of God, Part TWO. - finishes the same with a hard-hitting conclusion.
6. Homeschools: Militias for mass Reformation - Parts ONE & TWO
7. The First Blast of the Trumpet Against the Monstrous Regiment of Women - by John Knox. Is about men with fire in their bosom.